Dataseat is building the next generation ad tech stack to address arguably the biggest shift in mobile advertising since the iPhone – as stricter data sharing rules are now forcing advertisers to innovate privacy-centric solutions to power their marketing.
We are an in-house Demand Side Platform (DSP) obsessed with providing our advertisers – predominantly top-tier mobile gaming studios – with the tools they need to take full control of their app marketing success within the new industry parameters, and we are leveraging the latest in big data and machine learning methodologies to do so. We are backed by industry leading VCs and Angel Investors.
We are looking for a versatile, data-driven Product Manager to join us in our mission to build next generation ad tech solutions, owning key parts of our core DSP product to drive industry-leading results for our advertisers.
As a Product Manager at Dataseat, you will work closely with commercial and customer-facing teams, interfacing with our clients to understand their needs and turn them into actionable product initiatives. You will collaborate with our talented engineering team to prototype and deliver solutions, and measure their impact. In addition to using qualitative skills to spot new opportunities, you will also work with our Data Science team to run quantitative experimentation, and contribute to our machine learning roadmap.
We are a growing team that has maintained a strong startup culture since the beginning: we work together effectively, minimising time wasted in unnecessary meetings and maximising our ability to move from idea to MVP-test faster than our competitors. This role offers a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate to develop a broad set of skills – not just in product development, but also UX, programme management, partnerships, and commercial. Do you picture yourself running your own business one day, or want to try your skills at a fast-paced startup addressing a rapidly changing market? If so, you could be a great fit.
You will be given the autonomy to tackle things your own way, and your teammates will help you execute quickly when you spot potential value. Your work will have a significant impact on Dataseat’s next phase of growth.
- Define and lead the product roadmap for core DSP products at Dataseat.
- Own the dashboard user experience: including gathering user insights, prototyping solutions, triaging bugs, user acceptance testing.
- Work with our Data Science team to drive continuous improvement campaign performance and optimisation features.
- Lead the entire product lifecycle – from ideation to rollout – and measure progress and impact against clearly defined goals.
- Manage inventory supply partnerships, fielding related traffic management requests; and identify new opportunities in traffic quality, ad formats, and related areas on the supply side.
Who You Are
- Experienced in driving B2B products, gathering insights from customers and validating solutions. Comfortable defining product specifications, including UI wireframes/mockups, and working with both Front End and Back End developers to deliver on your vision.
- Data-driven and analytical, and able to both work alongside data science teams and dig into the data yourself when required.
- Outcome-oriented and passionate about delivering value for customers.
- Able to prioritise effectively based on impact vs. effort: we strive for perfection, but sometimes done is better than perfect / speed beats efficiency.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and adjust priorities based on new information, and balance short-term requirements with long-term strategy.
- 2+ years of experience building products in ad tech or similar data-driven field.
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other numerate subject, or relevant experience.
What We Offer
- Share Options
- London based, but opportunity to work from home several days a week (currently all the employees are working remotely full time)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme